With constant pressure to reduce costs and improve productivity, finding the right candidates for key roles has never been more critical. Borderless markets and the power of the Internet have combined to create a surge in application numbers – from underhand over-qualified candidates. This makes extra work for recruitment teams, while increasing the risk of sub-optimal hiring. The more applicants, the greater the risk of poor hiring decisions.
- Efficient online application management expedites identification of top candidates
- Realistic job previews (RJPs), multimedia assessments, and job-specific simulations help applicants determine their fit
- Behavioral assessments link to your competency framework
- Ability and personality tests assess a candidate’s potential to do the job and add value
- Situational judgment tests, culture fit and values measures ensure a good fit with the role and organization
- Skills tests measure subject knowledge