Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales and Marketing Manager accomplishes business development goals by researching and developing marketing opportunities and sales strategies and plans, implementing these strategies and plans, and by motivating and empowering his/her team to achieve individual and team goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by: recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related activities as needed.
Key Result Areas: Lead generation, Sales Revenue
- Bachelor’s /College Degree
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Sales & Marketing Asst. Manager/Managerial Position
- Full-Time position(s) available
Skills & Qualifications:
Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Concepts, People Management, Client Relationships
Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for managing sales and retention efforts for new and existing clients. He/she will actively create and grow client relationships through continuous interactions and will meet assigned sales goals through consultative fact-finding, proposal development and negotiations, presentation to the client and completing the subscription process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studies new and existing products and services of AAI to better identify client needs.
- Makes product presentations, negotiates with clients and closes contracts
- Develops business proposals for new and existing customers
- Prepares sales status reports
- Responds to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion
- Coordinates with Client Administration Manager on client servicing
- Proposes pricing strategies/schemes based on interaction with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields is preferred:
- Business Management
- Human Resources / Psychology
- At least two years of relevant work experience in Sales or HR functions
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply for other vacant positions.